Friday, August 1, 2008

Cool Sites

I have not been writing about what I am truly interested in. I enjoy technology and internet. I have been writing about life because I thought it was easier. I have found out recently that you should just write about what you really enjoy. So, to start off I found some cool websites on the internet some people do not know about. So, here they are. One that I like is http://thinkgeek.com/.  

They have a large quantity of tech devices tech geeks like me would love to have. I especially enjoy Apple products. The only Apple product I have at the moment is an iPod Shuffle 1gig. I wish I had a Macbook in the color black. I also hope to get an iPod Touch for christmas. It would make my day.

I am also into Myspace and Facebook. But, I think everyone already knows about those sites. My favorite search engine is Google. It works great and looks cool while doing it.

--Seckoa

No comments: