Monday, August 4, 2008

Mighty Mouse

Hey everyone! I am sorry for not posting a blog for about two days now. I haven't thought about it till tonight. I got a really cool mouse the other day. It is a nice wired one. It is called a Mighty Mouse by Apple. http://apple.com/mightymouse I haven't touched any other mouse better than this one. Sure I got it yesterday but if I love it that quick it must be good. I got it at Best Buy because they don't have an Apple Store where I live yet. I hear that there will be one here before September. It may be a rumor or may not be but that's what someone told me on the phone. Apple doesn't have a opening date yet. Anyways, I reviewed the mouse on Bestbuy.com the first day I got it. Click the link here http://xrl.us/omqov to see review and then scroll to bottom and click 'Customer Reviews'. I think for $49 it was well worth it.
--
--Seckoa

No comments: