Friday, July 18, 2008

Another New Day

Yesterday I woke up at an earlier time (9am). I ate breakfast and started playing my video games. And after I finished I talked on the phone for a minute. Then got on the computer. I checked my email and myspace messages. I had no messages on anything. Later, my dad got home from work. As soon as he got home we started eating a big lunch. My dad and I watched Law and Order: SVU. After that I tried to start the lawn mower. Nothing happened... My dad and I tried pumping it and pulling the string that starts it and nothing. My dad got on the phone and called someone. The person on the phone said to get some starter fulid, and spray it into the "lawn mower breathing holes". We actually had some engine starter in our garage. We sprayed it and pulled the string. Nothing happened. My dad pulled it a few more times. Finally he tried one last time and voila it started. I mowed and went a few times around a square. I then saw something in the grass. It was slithering. I saw a small snake. My dad saw it and thinks it was a copperhead. And, yes it was getting pretty dark about 8pm. My dad thinks he ran over the snake but we don't know for sure. After that I mowed the front yard. Later, my dad and I walked around the neighborhood. When we got back my dad went to sleep. I stayed up till about 1:30am. I watched Flash Point on CBS. It comes on tonite on CBS (local) channel. I also watched George Lopez, and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

--Seckoa

No comments: