Today I woke up at like 10am. I ate breakfast. My dad had the day off work. I then started watching Law & Ord3r: SVU. I then watched some Nick. Later my dad sprayed two nests full of red wasps. They disappeared instantly. I was going to mow the lawn but it was about 97 degrees. And I was too tired to mow later on. My dad and I went for a short walk up the street and back. I went next door to chat with the neighbors. I played the Nintendo Wii once again. I came back home and watched 50 Cent's Crib. Now, I'm watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
--Seckoa
Lawyer For Lindsay Clancy's Ex-Husband Patrick Threatens Legal Action
Against Conspiracy Theorists: 'There Will Be Consequences'
-
Patrick Clancy has seen all those conspiracy theories floating around about
him — and you can bet his attorney has too!! As popularity around Lindsay
Cla...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment