Today I woke up at my normal time (10am). First thing I did was turn on my computer and got onto Myspace and Facebook. I use an online program to update the status of my Facebook and Myspace accounts at the same time. It is called http://www.ping.fm/ if you want to register for an account email me at (seckoa@gmail.com) for the beta code you have to use to signup. Anyways, after I got off the computer my dad woke up. We ate breakfast and went to a local pawnshop to get an AV cable (red, white, and yellow cable going from TV to game console) for my Playstation 2 and bought one for about $5. Then, my dad and I went to his business. While we were there we watched a rented movie from Movie Gallery that was called "The Bourne Ultimatum". When the movie ended we left and went to the post office to mail a bill. We went home after that. When we got home I went directly to the TV and tried plugging the used AV cable into my new slim PS2. It worked. I went online for a minute on it and played one game (Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal) with other people. My teammate and I lost the game. After that I went offline. I got back onto my laptop again and updated my Myspace and Facebook statuses again. Then we left to go to a relative's house for about thirty minutes while we waited for dinner to be cooked at my dad's friend's house. We then went to the friend's house and watched "So You Think You Can Dance" while we ate dinner. I really enjoyed the dinner and had a great time there. Last, we drove about an hour home and got home at about 11:40pm. That was how my day was.
--Seckoa
Lawyer For Lindsay Clancy's Ex-Husband Patrick Threatens Legal Action
Against Conspiracy Theorists: 'There Will Be Consequences'
-
Patrick Clancy has seen all those conspiracy theories floating around about
him — and you can bet his attorney has too!! As popularity around Lindsay
Cla...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment