Today I woke up sometime between 10am-11am. I ate a small breakfast. Checked my email, and myspace messages. I then took a shower. I got dressed. I watched some TV. At like 1pm I went to my dad's business. I stayed there for a little while. I watched two movies. I then left and on the way home my dad got me some lunch. When we got home I ate. Later, I watched "All My Children" soap opera. It was my dad's favorite show. Then we watched some outrageous videos on TV. My dad and I watched Street Kings and ate popcorn. When it was finished I went onto YouTube and watched some wacky videos. My dad went to sleep shortly after. I had to vacuum up a popcorn mess when I dropped the bowl. Right now I'm going to watch TV and go to bed at like 1:00 or 2am. If I can keep myself up that long. I'm a little tired now writing this blog.
--Seckoa
Lawyer For Lindsay Clancy's Ex-Husband Patrick Threatens Legal Action
Against Conspiracy Theorists: 'There Will Be Consequences'
-
Patrick Clancy has seen all those conspiracy theories floating around about
him — and you can bet his attorney has too!! As popularity around Lindsay
Cla...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment