Today I was woken up at (12:20pm) by my dad. He said he had called a pizza in for the neighbor that had a garage sale and he went over there. I got on his computer for a minute and went next door. My dad ordered a medium pizza for us and the neighbor ordered a small pizza for her kids. I stayed over for about an hour. We then left and went straight over to my dad's business. When we got there we finished watching "The Bourne Ultimatum". It had only 5-10 min left. I got on the computer for like 20 minutes. My dad drove to the movie "Hancock" and we got there about 25 minutes before it started. I loved the movie and want to see "The Dark Knight" soon. After the movie we got home and ate some dinner. Later we went walking. And watched "CSI: Miami" and some cop shows. Tomorrow morning we're going to church.
--Seckoa
Lawyer For Lindsay Clancy's Ex-Husband Patrick Threatens Legal Action
Against Conspiracy Theorists: 'There Will Be Consequences'
-
Patrick Clancy has seen all those conspiracy theories floating around about
him — and you can bet his attorney has too!! As popularity around Lindsay
Cla...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment