skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yesterday with Seckoa
Yesterday I forgot to blog. And I woke up at 9am and went back to bed till 12pm. I then ate a normal breakfast. I started watching TV. I watched one episode of Law & Ord3r: SVU. Then, I remembered that MTV Cribs was on. And I heard "Perez Hilton" was going to be on Cribs at 2pm his time. He was on 4pm my time. His Celeb Gossip website is http://perezhilton.com/. Anyways, after that my dad got home we ate and watched anther episode of Law & Ord3r: SVU. Then I went outside to talk to the neighbors. I had some fun doing that. After like 1hr30min I went home. I ate dinner shortly after. I yet again watched another Law & Ord3r. Then we went walking the neighborhood at like 12:30am. We were also looking to see if other people were up too.
--Seckoa
No comments:
Post a Comment