Today I woke up at 7am and went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 11am. I took a shower and got dressed. I called my dad to let him know I was up. I saw that my neighbor had a garage sale. I agreed to help out the night before the sale. It was pretty hot out so I stayed in their house to keep cool. I wrote yesterday's blog this morning inside their house. My dad got home from work at about 2:15pm. He came and got me when he got home. Not too much later I started mowing the yard. Today I didn't see any snakes. But I was looking around for them just in case. I mowed the whole yard. My dad said I still have to weed eat and then he'll pay me $20. I also agreed to mow my neighbors yard for $30 next week. I ate dinner after mowing. Later I got on my computer and surfed the web. Flashpoint recorded at 9pm CST I haven't watched it yet. I'm watching 2 Fast 2 Furious currently. I may go to bed late tonight. Also, my dad's off work tomorrow. I will be attending the garage sale again at about noon tomorrow.
--Seckoa
Lawyer For Lindsay Clancy's Ex-Husband Patrick Threatens Legal Action
Against Conspiracy Theorists: 'There Will Be Consequences'
-
Patrick Clancy has seen all those conspiracy theories floating around about
him — and you can bet his attorney has too!! As popularity around Lindsay
Cla...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment